Peregrine Guernsey Limited is the manager of the Citadel Group's Guernsey domiciled collective investment schemes (funds). The funds managed by Peregrine Guernsey Limited comprise of one open-ended investment company ("OEIC") and two protected cell companies ("PCC's") as authorised by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission and registered as Class B Schemes.
The funds are a combination of multi-manager funds and direct securities funds through which investors gain access to global assets.
To access the Fund Factsheets / Minimum Disclosure Documents, Quarterly Reports and Scheme Documents click here.
The following funds have been approved by the Financial Services Board in South Africa:
• Peregrine Global Greats Fund with seven share classes;
• Peregrine Global Real Estate Fund with two share classes;
• Peregrine Global Thematic Feeder Fund with two share classes;
• Peregrine Global Bond Fund with two share classes;
• Peregrine US Protected Equity Fund with four share classes;
• Peregrine Global Multistrategy Equity Fund with two share classes; and
• Peregrine Global Balanced Fund with four share classes.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the relevant entity below to access their Privacy Notice:
Peregrine Guernsey Limited | Peregrine Global Multistrategy Equity Limited | Peregrine Global Portfolios PCC Limited
Peregrine Global Fund PCC Limited
Peregrine Guernsey Limited (registration number 36784) is licensed with the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.